MSB 0.92% $1.08 mesoblast limited

Yep I agree.If there is one share on this forum that has been a...

1. 345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 200
    Yep I agree.
    If there is one share on this forum that has been a flogging to read over the years it is MSB. Nervous nellies we all are, but trying to predict the future is always dangerous and a total waste of time.

For those providing objective and factual information on here during the ups and downs over the years, thank you as perspective is what a forum is meant to provide. You can be a holder and be objective and express excitement on one side and doubt on the other relating to a companies prospects, that is fair and reasonable, as long as it is realistic. I must say most posters here keep it factual when discussing events and prospects.

However, on HC the number of total deadbeats (who I don't mind saying are really sick in the head and pretty much sociopathic), that have intentionally bred fear and distrust, anxiety and angst for no good reason other than to either profit financially through their downramping activities, or just get kicks out of arguing because they reckon they're right, well I feel that life has a way of humbling people like you and I hope it does.

MSB is a company trying to do something great and meaningful, most SH in this company are aware of this and embrace it. If the FDA doesn't agree with that prospect, then so be it, they are the umpire in this field. For people to want the company to fail (an Australian company that would save children's lives and quality of life around the world and boost our economy and earnings in the process) well, that is just shite. You should be embarrassed with who you are.

Good luck tomorrow, to the sick, those that run the company to change modern medicine and those who invested and believe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.08
Change
-0.010(0.92%)
Mkt cap ! $1.233B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.11 $1.05 $5.002M 4.632M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5697 $1.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.09 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.09
  Change
-0.010 ( 0.10 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.09 $1.11 $1.06 1181223
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.