CKK 15.8% 1.6¢ coretrack limited

just out of interest

1. 908 Posts.
    If the Merredin drill was successful in so many ways as stated by WS[via DB], why did management put out an announcement that they were ordering a new well-head and were going to boost the BOP from 5000 to 10000 AND they left the drill up there instead of bringing it back to Perth. My recollection was that the company was not cash-poor at the end of November. There is a bona-fide revelation of 2 conflicting stories here. It will be interesting to see the latest top 20 shareholders announcement and if WS is still in there after this [supposed] debacle, one needs to question why he[WS] has seen a major paper loss[remember he bought substantially at 18-26c} and yet he is still holding....why? There is more to this than meets the eye. I also don't understand why it seems that WS is the "only" dude in Oz that knows how to drill....It's an interesting "chess game" going on.....it's all very interesting and with the SP trading at around 40% of asset value, I will continue to buy...this company is NOT gonna fall over as there are too many POSITIVE aspects to it.....all the best.... :o)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.