UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Just out of interest, page-43

1. 10,261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Actually overall that call was about what I expected.
    I think all the analysts tried to get income from actual sales of product predictions and got no where . Their updates will be interesting. The reference to lovenox was interesting does it suggest that Sanofi has given information re production that he was trying to tie to unilife future and present production. I dont know of any such info but I havent looked for it either. Was the selection of occumix as a picture towards the end a hint. I dont think it was specifically referred to why then picture it.
    RE abbvie the strength behind those arguing that it would be a deal announced at or before this conference stands just not this date. The strength is that abbvie is under time pressure re humira and they have signed and paid unilife re an unknown drug. The timing of the actual signing of a supply agreement will be determined by abbvie based on a number of things known probably only to them or if known by unilife they will not release it to us due to exclusivity. I think we can be assured that 2017 looms large as a date at abbvie to have an alternative up and running.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.