CTP 1.96% 5.0¢ central petroleum limited

just out , page-82

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    .."(yes, yes, you did

many have been ringing the warning bells lately, its up to share holders to make there own decisions, no matter how many warnings get rung.)"..

Leonidis,

It is true though, that when one is ringing warning bells, he/she is attacked as a downramper and even put on ignore, instead of taking a little notice of what is said. This of course is caused by the big Uprampers and floating/walking on water people who may have some hidden agendas to push their own ways, and strictly followed be the very heavily blinded believers.

As to whether or not it the Management's fault, it is totally irrelevant now. The point here is that someome in his own good judgment and honestly has rang those bells, and he should not have been attacked for saying it.

Too many times in these threads/forums I have seen posters awarding the best praises around/available to someone who may call something right and based solely om luck, but it never happens when someone call it that it could go the other way.
    Admitting a mistake is a very hard thing to do, and IMHO one should be awarded the decency of an acknowledgment that he/she was right as well instead of writing what you did.

After all, where is/are the ones that posted all the upramping before..?? Are any of them here now admitting that they did so.??? Not in your life. I can't see nor read from any of them admitting in what they did. It is always someone else's fault.

As fo CTP, I do still hold and bought even more believing that at this price, it is good value, but I do not wish for anyone to follow my advice here, and anyone should do their own research.

The sentiment is now down because of what has just happened, and which was again hiped up too much in expectations and anticipations of something which didn't eventaute. But I am sure, and feel confident that things may change at some stage or another, and it won't need much to do it.

To finish, I awarded unhedged a TU and many here should do the same. IMHO, even the rampers should do that. Although I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for them doing it. Usually when these sort of thing happens, they go into hiding.

Good luck all,

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $37.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.1¢ 5.0¢ $61.41K 1.222M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 462354 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 450000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.12pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.