CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

Second time lucky! - What was I thinking.....LOLrobmillionYou...

1. 3,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Second time lucky! - What was I thinking.....LOL

robmillion

You called? How can I help?

I can attend to your noiprocs queries but as for your T4P ponderings.....not so much!!

As I understand it, T4P is the brilliant son of Mum4Profit, and an awesome poster on here in a previous life.

I actually ran into him when I visited another company's project a few weeks back - well I think it was him as he seemed to respond to the name 'Teefer' by the chaps working feverishly in the 'nerve centre' of the Site Office, where all of the graphics and data management requirements of the project were being attended to.

I don't really know why he doesn't post anymore, but I would assume that he is so engrossed in what he is doing that he just doesn't get any time. I miss him on here, as his posting tended to be even more 'long winded' than mine - a feat in itself - although he usually presented stuff more useful than the 'codswallop' I keep putting up ( - thanks redbacka....nice word!...Hope you don't mind me borrowing it)

I take it that his absence from the forum, and his preoccupation with mining matters, is more likely to make him serious money than time spent here.

Perhaps we could all learn from his silence.......As they say, silence is golden!

Cheers
    Nev

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.