CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

Very funny Raks,While you may have some experience in outing...

1. 3,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Very funny Raks,

While you may have some experience in outing 'gender confused' posters on here - including yourself Mrs Raks - rest assured that I am eminently capable of outing myself if indeed that was considered a prudent thing to do.

For the moment I am happily hetero, but if I did turn out to be gay, although it would be news to me, I dare say I would be proud of it......LOL

I'll keep you posted on any developments.

As for CVI I abandoned ship around about the time that the GFC occurred, and in the midst of great family sadness with the loss of a much loved mum. Having finally recognised that management couldn't be relied upon, it was one stress in my life I chose to do without, despite the considerable financial losses that were crystalised at the time.

The CVI saga has been a great learning experience, and has forced me to be even more careful in doing Due Diligence and not relying on the excellent reputations of others.

More importantly, when a company behaves in a way that you are uncomfortable with, it pays to cut your losses and to step aside. After all, there are plenty of decent companies out there.

Cheers
    Nev

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.