1. 5,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Subject: re: just plucked the goose
    Stock Code: GDN - GOLDEN STATE RESOURCES LIMITED
    Posted: 01/07/07 7:02:04 PM Hotcopper Radio: GDN on BoardRoom Radio
    Posted By: NO2 Views: 54
    Post #: 1913826 (In Reply to msg #1913764 from walliska) Sentiment: Buy
    IP: 124.182.xxx.xxx Voluntary Disclosure: Stock Held
    Wally.. t4p got on to TRF in the 60 cent range & got out when it started to drop to 1.20 ish i think,(smart move) maybe thats why others that held TRF are bitter because he made a profit quicksmart ,( he does trade4 profit) so thay chase him over here on GDN
    yes i did ride both of these darlings down but still in profit on TRF and you never can tell GDN could be a profit4me next week its getting closer again "

Yes trade4profit was slow to get into TRF. he did have to pay over 60c. but he will get better at picking them over time.
    TRF actually have some Iron ore in the ground. Now those smart traders who dumped their stock may find that management dont appreciate the dumping. so dont be suprised if dumpers dont get their full entitlements of Iron Clad float.

Below was posted with TRF at around the 1.30's.

Subject: re: trying to make sense of this
    Stock Code: TRF - TRAFFORD RESOURCES LIMITED
    Posted: 22/04/07 8:27:36 AM Hotcopper Radio: TRF on BoardRoom Radio
    Posted By: trade4profit Views: 343
    Post #: 1724693 (In Reply to msg #1724671 from fortycentsworth) Sentiment: Buy
    IP: 60.230.xxx.xxx Voluntary Disclosure: No Stock Held
    Look away...

It's a facilitated fall...nothing more...the game just got a whole lot better with this proposed 50% spin-off, not worse...and I suspect a few "passengers" who missed the first departure want a seat on the next ride.

My long-term view here was for a likely 20-30% eventual position held by TRF over the irn project...we are now potentially looking at 50%.

This is a good result in my view!

Looking at what has transpired...including the measily directors sale of stock...my guess is "someone" wants the price to cool off a bit?

I suspect they lost control and are now trying to get it back...which could be to achieve a more reasonable placement price, or it might simply be to help the longer term accumulation of stock by supporters in what is really a very tight register?

Who knows...but it is clear selling has been somewhat forced at times, clearly indicating other forces at play, be they corporate or simply shareholder based.

It may well bounce from here, but I would not be surprised to see it fall further either.

Need to remember the value is down the track...they can play their games for all I care, I'm not watching!

I'm looking away!

Cheers! "

So did he start looking when it got to $1.20???
    and change his whole valuation because of the price action? or was he selling and ramping at the same time. Gee you wouldnt want to follow that advice too closely now would you?
    you might end up buying stocks at really high prices.

Are you posting TRF as another example of a stock that was ramped at the top and dropped dramatically and has never recovered?

Thats quite a few now.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.