RXL 0.00% 13.0¢ rox resources limited

Yes! I agree Teck and most likely ROX already have a good idea...

1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Yes! I agree Teck and most likely ROX already have a good idea of the grade of the second hole directly from visual estimates of the diamond core. It's not hard to have a fairly accurate estimate of Zn and Pb grades if Sphalerite and Galena minerals are identifiable in core. The last announcement, ROX already said the visuals of TNDD10 are comparable to TNDD09.

However, I don't think Teck would use the XRF for grade estimation purposes on diamond core but only use XRF to identify Zinc and lead bearing minerals.

To use XRF for grade estimation, very strict sample prep and QAQC would need to be done and calibrated with actual lab assays. Diamond core would have to be crushed, grounded, pulverized and homogenized before XRF can have a chance of producing a reliable result. I think Sipa's XRF intercept is from sieved fine RC samples? which under strict QAQC and constant lab checks may be passable for reporting. Although not too many companies dare to report whole intersections with just XRF results.

I think the only way to rush the results is to have the samples sent as priority batches. A good lab can return a batch within 48 hrs but for such a large sample size, multiple batches are required. I think realistically, a minimum of 1 week will be required for the lab to get through over 1000 samples. I think the earliest possible time TNDD10 can be announced is late next week.

Having said all that, the silver results for TNDD09 could be coming earlier :) I think the mineralised intervals should contain a reasonable 10s to 20s ppm Ag.

Good luck to all, we are on to something big here at Teena :)

Please DYOR, these are my own opinions and thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ $156.1K 1.178M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 521631 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 7922 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.