RXL 3.57% 14.5¢ rox resources limited

Yup my thoughts exactly, no problem the ore is 1km down as there...

1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Yup my thoughts exactly, no problem the ore is 1km down as there are plenty of mines that go way deeper. As long as the grade is high enough and the resource large enough we have a viable project at Teena.

The average size of Australian SEDEX deposit is about 100mt @ +10% Zn+Pb with Ag credits. It is way too early to talk about resource sizes at Teena but those figures look achievable given the basin interp done by Teck. TNDD09 intersected 43.1m @ 10.72% Zn+b in 2 lenses and if that type of intersection can be duplicated in TNDD10 which visually is comparable, I believe we are on to something big.

I think another big plus Teck and ROX have here is that we have a JORC compliant 15.3Mt Resource @ 6.84% Zn+Pb 20km south of Teena and one of the largest Zn+Pb mines (McArthur River) 10km East of the project. I bet these two additions will significantly improve the project economics when the time comes for project evaluation.

Looking short-term I completely agree with gosouth that the market will put a lot of weight on TNDD10 to replicate the results achieved in TNDD09. Long-term wise ROXers are winners. SEDEX deposits don't produce single stunning intersections, they are large systems with good grade continuity.

Good luck to all! Please DYOR these are my thoughts and opinions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $59.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $19.67K 136.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 153085 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 463750 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.