CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

just quickly, page-10

1. 554 Posts.
    Hi Snacks

Another thing to consider if CVI acquire these permits is the fact that they will have an extremely high asset value, in fact I suspect that this is the reason why the bankers are only too happy to offer CVI finance. I guess it's like buying a harbourside mansion for the price of Parramatta apartment). The permits could be worth a hundreds of miilions or potentially billions of dollars on the open market and CVI will get these assets at a fraction of their worth by partnering in with the Angolans. CVI is rapidly being transformed into company with a merger of Australian/Angolan interests. If we get a green light on this, which I suspect we will, even if it is only one permit, we will be re-rated pretty quickly, as CVI's asset base will probably be more than a couple of dollars per share.

Anyway for what it is worth that is what seems to be happening.

Best to ignore the gyrations in the market it will send you insane. Put them in the bottom drawer until next year and we might be able to sell them for a couple of dollars, as I suspect that there will be plenty of comapnies prepared to pay good money for CVIs assets.

All IMO of course.

All the best

Scott

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.