CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

zzedzz,,My only logical conclusion is that the grade is now...

1. 5,948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    zzedzz,,

My only logical conclusion is that the grade is now lower than they would like.."

Your only logical solution suggests you took the first conclusion ...

How about..
    1. incompetence
    2. too much data to process and waiting for results
    3. somebody stuffed up and gave maternity leave to the tea lady who has the USB stick with the data on it..
    4. CDU want to finish accumulating the stockpile at the maintenance level i.e. emergency reserve plus the first few months and until then won't report
    5. the numbers are much higher than anticipated, so good in fact they are double checking
    6. mass delusion - the photos were Photoshopped
    7. there was never any copper there and WM has been salting the mine
    8. some other factor not related to the stockpile at all, but requires resolution first
    9. the lab results are taking their sweet time
    10 all of the above
    11. none of the above
    12. WM is just a naughty boy
    13. CDU are lining their ducks up and decided NOT to dribble (that really is dribble, not drivel as many seem to get wrong) the information into the market as some items may be linked with beneficial outcomes if they can be delivered simultaneously.

I don't think you even tried, just took the most negative perspective possible.

The stockpile grows, but some posters never change.

Now, if CDU had been smart enough to stockpile the BS from some posters, 500,000 t would have been a cinch years ago. And it wouldn't be a mingy 2.9%..it would be 100%.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.