CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

just quoting, page-105

1. 1,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    Well constructed Jumpstart,

It's almost a situation that the current CDU mine site operations are a figment of the imagination portrayed by a super hacker. Your point 6 is very pertinent.

It is what it is!!

I cannot understand why the so called ex "CDU CULT" figureheads still engage in daily diatribe and innuendo.

I am sure most punters ..large and small ..have lost money on the stock markets in recent history ..given what I read on various stocks on the Hotcopper forum.

Many people have been burnt badly on various stocks.

So I ask.. why do the vitriolic and legacy posts still persist on the CDU threads. It's seemingly incessant.

WHY?

In my opinion the market are far from a level playing field .. Maxx and others are the experts on this.

What is ramping in the CDU case? Is it just a case of long term holders wanting to protect their shares from the perennial down rampers.

There is nothing wrong with that. The long termers have a very good reason to want to vent their views in defence of their stock.

The reason is good ..this thing is going to production with the hope of a better share price and more so a possibility of a dividend outcome..

The shorters may wish for a different outcome...whoever they may be.

The final outcome, in my mind, will be who winds up with the 50+ control of the company ... share buybacks are not a bad thing to keep this in check...if possible.

100% control of the rail spur is a good thing IMO as is a limitation on the Off take.

The magnetite is separated out of the equations...from what I read.

There are other people, potentially, interested in the magnetite, other than Sino steel. They are not interested in the Cu etc...this is a situation that is relevant now .. bearing in mind the downturn if Fe prices. It's more a case of surety of supply.

The magnetite has a market without the Ernest Henry overheads factored in...but that's my opinion.

By the way it must be understood by all on this thread that Xstrata is now a part of GLENCORE. ..I noticed references to Xstrata on this thread today.

DYOR to confirm my last sentence.

In short, CDU will export and will export shortly, unless an Act of God prevents it ..even in that case it should be covered by insurance.

What will happen after that? Mr Market and others will try to shape the future of this this stock...once again my view.

CDU will export product and once it starts it is not likely to stop too soon. Who will own it long term .. well that's up to the board and markets.

In my view, The markets are a pretty tragic investment vehicle...globally. There is a lot of evidence out there globally to indicate this.

What are conspiracy theories by the way?

Are they just realities that need the typical "Conspiracy Theory" tag applied by an opportunist to a real situation.

They work both ways. Richard Nixon should understand this.

Sort it out yourselves guys/gals ..this thread is like a broken record ..the same old downrampers or other ex cultists that cannot let go...tripping on the record crack and just repeating the same song.

BOOORRRING! Who hasn't been burnt in the market!!

Over and out for a while

Cheers

HR

Just my views as a non holder .. obviously no advice given or intended it's your dosh .. not mine!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.