CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

just quoting, page-107

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    "
    m&g were never our friends. Glad they are gone"

BRETTO,

You could have fooled me mate.

Not according to what you and a few others wrote in the past.

Just read below:

""aka

I think M&G are 'friendly' in the fact they have seen the cores,been given a sweetner of 10 million shares and told if they want more they have to go to market.
    Azure have come up with them to WM and he would have to ok the deal.
    I know they could sell to anyone at anytime but I think they see a great investment either way and will do what is best for them later.(buying for themselves in other words)
    They must have been impressed with what they saw which is great.""

End of quotation.

And yet, surprise surprise, they've sold out and walked away, while possibly at a loss.

And, under what pretence and excuse did they sell out for.??

Shock and horror!!!!

As for CDU, I feel quite confident that the day will come that we will be starting to mine. But the main point and the major bone of contention is, when will we start, and if we are going to make those profits that have been circulated around here.

As for me, and regardless of what someone here might be saying about me, I will keep my expectations to a lower level than many others.

Reason being that if I will have to fall to the ground, I won't be hurting as much as many others that will fall from the top floor, or the penthouse, of a 40 stories building. :-)

Good luck mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.