CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

just quoting, page-148

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Roh,

No I am not. I am only saying that I read the report in the way they should be. And that is without putting the rosed coloured glasses on first like many here are doing, and promoting what is not there.

Anyway thanks for the bait, but no thanks. As I didn't come down with the last shower of rain, I will leave that bait/part to someone else.

By the way Roh, where is the crusher.?? And at what stage is it.?? According to what you have been telling us for months and months on end, it was supposed to be ready and crunching/crushing about 15 months ago. And yet we have been old that it is still under commissioning stage.

Please don't tell us that the reason behind it all is because they are increasing it's output to at least 6 or even 10m tonnes per year. IMHO, it would be better, if that was the case, if the company would tell us via a properly released announcement that that was the real reason, not coming from an incognito poster whom could have a personal wheelbarrow to push. :-)

I sincerely hope that some newbie didn't take too much notice of what you were saying at the time, and put their hard earned following your advice.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.