CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

just quoting, page-149

1. roh
    4,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2

Buddy134,

Good to see that you are acknowledging that CuDECO announcements are not incorrect.

Rocklands in case you did not realise it is a major operation with currently 300 contracted employees on site.

We have yet to be informed regarding the quantities of the direct shipping ore and native copper sales to be exported and when those exports will start but be patient they will.

In the meantime , whilst work proceeds on the processing plant, the preparation on the next lot of open cuts Rocklands South, Rocklands Central and Le Meridian continue.

Wouldn't it be a pleasant surprise if what is found there also exceeded the JORC figure as has happened at Las Minerale ?.

CuDeco is fortunate and consequently you and I as shareholders that CuDeco does have those open cuts as they are cheaper to develop . Most copper mines in Australia are underground operations.

CuDeco has signalled that underground operations may be an option to tap what lies below the open cut but that is many years away . Likewise Fairfield would I think be a source of future material..

Be grateful Buddy that you have invested in CuDeco and not in other companies that will never make it to mining.

A friend of mine who organises finance for mining projects has a number of deals he is trying to get away in various corners of the world. He tells me they are good projects which, under previous circumstances, would have been finalised well before now.

He has never experienced conditions like he is experiencing now with the lack of urgency to finalise negotiations.

I believe it is important to realise that CuDeco is a success story even to this point before sales commence.

Rocklands is being mined and that is a wonderful thing.

You got it wrong when you mentioned tonnages the feasibility study is looking at in respect to operations in the future.

I am sure you will not mind me correcting you to keep the record straight. The figure is between 6 and 15 million tonnes per annum and not the 6 to 10 million tonnes you have quoted .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.