CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

just quoting, page-41

1. 30,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    shadowboxer, all you need to do to verify my figure of less than 2 for the sg is to read the thread header and wield a calculator. Actually, that would give you a heart attack if you are genuinely concerned because that would give you an sg of 1.29, well under half the JORC!

No, much better to use my figure, taken from the company's announcement, of 3,270m of 83mm core, which gives you a volume of core of

0.0415 x 0.0415 x 3.142 x 3270 = 17.69 cu m

(pi r squared l)

That is for 35 tonnes, so divide the mass by the volume gives you and sg of 1.98. Please note that it is the company stating that these cores were drilled across all ore types, not my imagination - and that BRETTO is delighted by that. I am aware of the JORC figures and alluded to them in my post. As far as sg's of the host rocks referenced by the company, they range from 4.5 down to the JORC figures.

If you do a similar exercise for the first bulk sample you get 1.67.

For some reason the company usually quotes PQ cores as 83mm whereas they are supposed to be 85mm, but let's go with the better number.

roh, how much in potential divies is quintupling the size of the plant going to cost? If a 3mt plant costs $300m, there won't be much change out of a$1bn IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.