CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

just quoting, page-45

1. 5,948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    Cusox,

The CDU lease isn't that large - there is a practical limit as well as a financial limit.

As long as the drilling is adding to Cu tonnes, sure, they will dril and drill. Even Wayne does that!!

If ao much drilling means the divvies are zero, then they must be doing one helluva lot of drilling - even if divvies are only 10c/share/year thats ~$25M.

IF, big IF, divvies are $1/share/year, pray tell how could they spend $250m/year on drilling?

Why would they do that just to spend divvies, part of which is their own entitlement, unless the drilling is uncovering more than $250m /year of minaeral value?

If they are onto a $1 bn+ copper filled pipe to the centre of the planet, I am not going to complain, and sure as heck neither will the sp.

If the drilling is for expanding the mine, again, that value will appear in the sp, but the lease is a finitie size and makes no sense at aome point for them to stop wasting their own money. OW may drag the chain because they get 60% of the findings, but are paying only ~20% of the cost, but why would the other Chiness support wasting money on wild-goose chases?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.