AUM australian mining investments limited

just rang company, page-9

1. 5,800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    "shows your ignorance if you have never tried "

Yes I have tried on more than one occasion, with at least 4 different companies. I have now given up trying to call them to find out early what announcements are going to be about. I called TTR a long time ago when they were on the up and up then went into a trading halt. The person I spoke to wouldn't tell me anything - said he wasn't allowed to. So I pressed him and asked if I should be worried when the trading reopened, to which he replied "No".

Then they announced a share placement priced at several cents below the going price, and the price tumbled from about 30 cents to 25cents and kept on going down, all the way to 14 cents. So what was good news for the company, was bad news for the traders and investors. Except of course the instos who got the placement! I sold mine at 25 cents on the reopen, and they never got back up there. Last seen trading around 14.5 - 15 cents.

In other words, I wouldn't believe a single word of anything I was told by a company who are playing for time during a trading halt. Can come unstuck bigtime like that.

Now it MAY be good news coming from AUM, but I still say it's a 50/50 chance. A coin toss, despite anybody's phone calls.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.