VPR 0.00% 0.2¢ volt group limited

"who is frustrated seagull? I'm frustrated by the rubbish that...

1. 4,504 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6961
    "who is frustrated seagull? I'm frustrated by the rubbish that gets posted."

Then dont post your own rubbish particulaly the constant negative opinions?
    If you have spoken to managment, pass on what they have told you, not just your own negative bagging garbage about how bad they are because things are not happening as you want them to.
    I am guilty of that myself in the past with this and other stocks and it does not help me or the situation one bit.

"What do you expect mgmt to say when you speak to them. "

I expect mgmt to answer my questions to the best of their ability within the legal guidelines.
    If they tell me things that I havnt already seen posted here then I will relate it as I heard it. If its been posted I will sit on it.
    If they tell me that they think things are beyond their control then that is what I think. I dont automatically think they are morons or useless managers.
    That sort of thinking is just a reflection of my frustration.

I have had probably the worst year of my life so far this year and I have finally come to the conclusion that there are far worse things to worry about than investments that are not performing like I would want them to.
    Life is what it is so deal with it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $40 20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 34778033 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 66394654 45
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.