VPR 0.00% 0.2¢ volt group limited

Seagull, hope things improve for you this year, I am one those...

1. 629 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Seagull, hope things improve for you this year, I am one those people that keep calling management and posting it here for the benefit of everyone.

Sometimes I do not understand the negative postings and ranting that goes on here at HC, large majority of us are investors be it experienced or first timers.

When I see negative posts I wonder how this will benefit the share price.

If I was thinking of investing in ERJ, then just reading the negative posts will turn me off.

What hope do we have with the share price improving when discouraging posts are made.

Sometimes I think if these people know what they are talking about maybe they should offer up some of their time and assist ERJ management in a professional manner, and offer their services.

I have no issues with factual posts, but calling ERJ management as being incompitant and being hopeless, and accusing them of mismanagement is ridiculous.

And even worse blasting other posters for offering their opinion is ridiculous

Do we for one minute think that ERJ has set itself to fail ? No bloody chance.

All that is happening at the Canarvon Installations are delays whether expected or not, that's it.

These delays are lessons being learnt, these lessons will improve the installation process for the future installations, and there will be more installs!!!!

So I'll end my rant by saying that if I had more dollars then I would happily invest more as I am confidant that this company is about to soar.

Take a chance and talk to Greg, get the real facts.

Cheers

Rayza

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1.6K 1.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 40913150 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 71192206 47
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.48am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.