VPR 0.00% 0.2¢ volt group limited

just rang erj, page-21

1. 7,675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Hi Rayza
    you said "What hope do we have with the share price improving when discouraging posts are made."?

I say what hope do we have when management consistently fails to deliver on their self imposed promises ?
    I really cant justify wasting my time trawling thru past announcements and BRR updates to illustrate my point, but i reckon you understand where i am coming from.
    Was it not April/May that we were told to expect 1st revenue ? Its now September !

Lets not forget that the box was scheduled to be installed in October/November 2011 !
    On top of all that we have a Chair that thinks it is appropriate for shareholders to reward him with an interest free non recourse loan to finance a parcel of shares which are trading at historical lows.

It is my opinion that many of the delays encountered should have been foreseen in the planning stages of this install and that a greater level of cooperation between ERJ and Horizon should have been sorted out a long time ago.
    It really isnt surprising to me that there is a level of outrage amongst shareholders given the above mentioned failures. How can you tell shareholders that you will be commissioning in a couple of weeks and then still not have delivered months later ? ERJ has major problems with communications and managing shareholder expectations imho

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $40 20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 34778033 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 66394654 45
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.