VPR 0.00% 0.2¢ volt group limited

just rang erj, page-40

1. 2,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1713
    rayza,

Thanks for your reply. You have reminded me that we need to be constructive and positive to have an effect on the companies activities.

I admit that I have found that difficult with the performance of this installation and history.

Apart from the same issues that everybody else has regarding the constant cap-raising, SP decimation, inordinate remuneration and the audacity blowout to ask for a loan to buy stock at a decimated price. As well as when the installation will be complete and who else is in the pipeline.

My other issues are:

1. Please provide clear concise and unequivocal evidence to demonstrate that the installation would not benefit greatly from pipeline insulation ...or at least have efficiency improved considerably.

2. What contractual strategy and procedures will be implemented to ensure that an upstart manager or official of a customer will not have the ability to decimate the performance and timeline of an installation. (To not know the actual pipeline position until such a late date is inexcusable and smacks of deliberate delay and obfuscation tactics).

Thanks again.

John S. All IMHO Do your own research.

PS. Sometimes we need to accept that small minded lard-asses have an agenda that is not constructive in any manner and enjoy frustrating progress as a form of sport to compensate for their miserable existence.

They need the genuine threat of a lawsuit shot across their bow, and the foundation for this option must lay in the installation contract and in particular liquidated damages.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
54 61697267 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 73105592 41
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.