AZL 7.50% 1.9¢ arizona lithium limited

just read this

1. 1,786 Posts.
    Analysts valuing the company on production of 1.5mtpa even when the company has letters of intent for 4mtpa.

We don't have to spend ridiculous amounts on creating infrastructure - puts us at a huge advantage to developing a similar project in Oz.

The anthracite market is only limited by supply. We're in a unique position of being able to offer various products within that market and will control the only major new supply that I'm aware of in a market where current supply is being exhausted.

The company has used the strongest possible language in their accouncements, including last week's, that we have several groups that are pursuing actual DEALS with us. Not EOIs ... deals. We already have enough EOIs that you could keep a small nation warm with the paperwork. The executive chairman is in China as I type. What do you reckon he might be there for given their strongly worded recent announcements? (Disclaimer: I do not know anything but they have been saying for months they have suitors they are working with for a DEAL, so this is not ramping, it's a known fact disclosed by the company)

The company is focusing on building expertise to ensure that we don't repeat mistakes of others of proceeding to production and finding we don't know how to operate a mine.

What are you waiting for?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.002(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $80.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $52.65K 2.789M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 5636096 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 2961534 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.00am 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.