XJO 0.16% 8,010.5 s&p/asx 200

it's been great today to read some medium trem analysis ...and...

1. 1,850 Posts.
    it's been great today to read some medium trem analysis ...and personally thats where I like to look as well although I often make the mistake of being drawn into short term trading ..so thanks ppl nice ..
    I think looking from a medium trem position you get to see where the big players are set and there the ones that move our markets ..it's very importsant to have some idear of what there up too.
    Intresting someone made the comment that they heard a rumor that some funds where buying ..well ruomurs a just that ..however there was what I felt some unusualy aggressive buying last week..and given that all indicators where down it made trading on the short side wich seemed the most sensible option very difficult....i was intrested in redbackas words ..and you can;t argue with the figures.
    somehow I think were getting a rally short term ..however unless the commodities index (crb) and the baltic dry ..ect turn around any rally will be quickly snuffed out ..
    the way i see it the big guys are holding shorts right now too..mabye this is going to be a good time for setting a medium term good short ...but i'm not going to try to predict ..certainly the market can visit 3550 and probably thats not all that far away .
    good trading to you .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.