LYC 1.34% $6.06 lynas rare earths limited

I've just had a 20-something with a French accent on the phone...

1. SRV
    3,252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    I've just had a 20-something with a French accent on the phone asking me whether I'll be 'taking up' the offer. (Any of EN's kids on work experience I'm wondering?)

After 2-3 years of abysmal management and absolutely sweet FA from this bunch in terms of communication it's funny how only now they bother to reach out.

This smacks of total desperation - the tone is all wrong - a final futile CPR effort on the patient is NOT something that I find at all tasteful or appropriate.

You are being asked yet again to trust a management which has demonstrated that the last creditors they care about are its investors, so take a reality check now, I implore you.

Not at ANY stage have the leeches in charge dipped into their own pocket via foregoing remuneration and benefits once - they have bled this sucker (and me) absolutely dry.

One poster here today asked 'what does that say about the insto's (willingness to invest)' in this fiasco of an 'offering', and I can tell you having been here with a couple of spec stocks once too often (but waaaay back to dot com days) that if that's the company's only hope - which this exercise is now demonstrating for all to see, as I've been flagging for... ooooooooh.... getting on for over 18mths now - then it is indeed curtains for our investments.

Also do not be so dumb as to simply put the demise of the company down to basket price - it is a competent management's duty to steer the ship - and this imo they have clearly not done - they've been asleep at the wheel all along.

And when it finally implodes please DO NOT blame anyone else but yourself, as I do for making the worst investment decision of my life in trusting this board.

Oh yes, wasn't Davos so fine, chaps - the death knell's now ringing deafeningly loud, and at King Nick's invitation Jamie D waits to send in more of the proxy clowns in his pocket and in JPM's pay.

Am I really the only one who has seen this coming from miles out?

Move on - and don't fall for it ever again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.06
Change
0.080(1.34%)
Mkt cap ! $5.664B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.11 $6.11 $6.02 $16.85M 2.778M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 26100 $6.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.08 3000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.