VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

Hi Maddy,I will have a crack at the General Meeting on 27 Jan...

1. 700 Posts.
    Hi Maddy,

I will have a crack at the General Meeting on 27 Jan which I note the coy will hold at it,s Balcatta (shared) office rather than a hotel venue with 40 chairs for SHs of which, historicly, 39 remain empty.

I take your point on Mr Lee's salary versus his duties. Would love to see his time sheet to verify hours worked. I am not prepared to insult Mr Lee or the board by taking a guess. I will ask the question on your/mine/SHs behalf on 27th.

I am not overly averse to the resolutions other than Mr Lee's. The board will have to convince me that he is worth $200,000 per annum (for what?) He is the so called O&G expert however his expertise had no answer for the failure of FP1 other than an "airy fairy" we couldn't understand it. Bear in mind GGP is/was the operator and the failure lies with them. Broadly speaking, they felt they drilled too close to the salt dome. Begs the question, did they not have an expert to tell them that they were too close?

VIL is supposed to be forking out USD150,000 for seismic data interpretation (sometime January 2011) to locate exact spot for FP2. I hope they have someone competent and that the "mother lode" is identifiable. Coy would be obliged to inform SHs of progress with this extremely important step via an announcement.

January should be a huge month for VIL with the unfolding of events previously announced/posted (FP seismic data interpretation, potential farmout of FP, potential announcement of FP2 drilling, spud of Sidi D. Bongo progress).

Noticed whilst googling recently that VIL has/had an investment of, if I recall correctly, 300,000 shares in CCU. Must ask the coy what drove that investment and what was the price paid. CCU has had a good run lately so hopefully we are well in the money.

Good luck all SHs - especially me.

Miki

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.