OAK 0.00% 6.7¢ oakridge international limited

Just received my SPP application form. Cheers........, page-11

1. 1,178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    VoltWrangler

Not sure what you mean BS. It is the share registry that is responsible for the mail out of the relevant paperwork, not the company.

Maybe it was a case that some owners were not owners at 16 November and hence were unable to participate. Australia Post has a large influence on people receiving their paperwork in a timely manner, as Gallea has often said WA might as well be Antarctica.

I would suggest that "non-savvy people" are playing with fire if they are "investing" in the speculative end of the market and would have missed out????

The easiest way to manage it all is online through Automic, or either of the other two main share registrys, if you have a broking account that you are using online then it should be a piece of cake. If you are using a broker for your trades then pick up the phone and ask.

Surely people would have read the announcements from Xped published on the ASX, so really confused who "non-savvy investors" could be.

In addition there must have been millions of words written on HC about this topic, so plenty of info out there and plenty of ways to find out.

I don't think BS is an accurate description to be pinned on anyone to be honest.
    JMO

Regards

Rayda

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.808M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 380 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 65728 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.