AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

just received, page-12

1. 2,755 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 779
    Shrewdyyyyy,

Thanks for taking the time to answer my previous post, however you have given me a comprehensive list of under-performing stocks and compare them to the fate about to bestow AKK.
    Park City unlike some of the examples you give is a low cost long life drilling program that expects a return on initial investment in less than 4 months, therefore the potential in the area is clear.

I don't want to sell the concept to you, that's the companies job. Unless you apply full costs of a larger well count to today's production only then is it cash negative.
    Company estimates for the Park City project show clearly that they can generate cash positive earnings which will go a long way to furthering the companies ambition of developing their other projects including Gas and PEL.

I will say that Yes this company is a small minnow and with all companies inherent risks always apply. I like the positive changes at management level and the definite value that PEL can bring whilst of definite potential value its not the main story. For myself the Oil and Gas
    should make them more robust than what we have had in the past year.

We will have to agree to disagree on this one.

Happy trading...
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.