CTP 2.04% 5.0¢ central petroleum limited

just relax, page-23

1. 201 Posts.
    well,well,well...what a pack of spoilt little brats we have on here then...dont you guys realise you are yr own worst enemy?.....you build it up,up,up(yrself) and when the company puts out a very solid stock standard cashed up quarterly everyone spits out their little pacifiers(dummies for those that are)...let me explain one thing....high need is low power....if this company were to rush negotiations and not dot the I's and cross the T's then in the long term we would all be worse off,they would be needy and when you want something really bad you will usually pay the price....on the other hand low need is high power....if you can sit back cashed up with great tenements then you have the upper hand,people are coming to yr table and mostly accepting yr terms...I'd much rather CTP negotiate this way....unfortunately we seem to have alot of people on here with the attitude "I want one and I want it know!"....well I suggest you play elswhere little kiddies and take yr pacifier with you....cheers K

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $37.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.0¢ 4.9¢ $9.01K 181.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 548291 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 96556 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.