LIN 9.52% 11.5¢ lindian resources limited

You can tell me to fornicate off if you like but I'd just like...

1. 6 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    You can tell me to fornicate off if you like but I'd just like to offer another perspective to this SP up and down bovine excrement. And this is from someone who knows practically nothing about the share market. So by all means ignore it if you want to. Alexandria07 I am looking at you. I am NOT a spy or whatever. Relax, ok?

The friend who eventually convinced me to go into LIN had, at one stage, around a million at fractions of a cent. They would regale us with their frustrations at regular intervals. It became a standing joke with them. "How's yer Lindian going?" And oh how we'd laugh. Eventually they got so discouraged they sold the lot at a small loss. Years later, after some amateur homework and guesswork and "What's the worst that can happen?" thinking I bought in. And some time later I convinced them to come back in, which they did. The bulk of mine are at .013 and theirs I think around .14. The point is....we are both in for the multi year run. I know this might make many angry but I reckon....Chill, bruh, it'll eventually work out just fine.

If you read this far, again, sorry for the amateur bull sh!t but thanks for coming. Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.010(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $132.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $161.2K 1.516M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1942 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 465936 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.