IMM 1.72% 29.5¢ immutep limited

I had a dream last night.I travelled forward in time over the...

1. 375 Posts.

I had a dream last night.

I travelled forward in time over the next 6 months stopping for a peek at what was happening each month. It got interesting in March and April when the SP and volume started to come alive. By the April the price was 25c.

Then by end May the SP reached 32c in anticipation of the phase IIb interim data due by mid year.

By middle of June the price was at 42c. Sentiment was positive and solid and we were reaching new highs in volume with a record 65 million traded in one day.

Three directors were announced to have purchased shares with one purchasing a very large parcel. This sent the price soaring to an impressive 55c.

By end of June when the announcement was due (and of course imminent!), the price was reached 58c.

The actual announcement that then came in early July was not the good news that people had expected. It was to confirm that Prima was about to list on the NASDAQ - at last.

The good news that people had expected came 10 days later and confirmed better than expected results from CVac, thus confirming that CVac is an impressive and viable product that is going to improve lives of many women and save some lives.

Prima SP then took off to 75c pre-Nasdaq and upon listing reached 90 by end August.

Then came a takeover bid from one large Pharma followed by a counter bid, followed by yet a third bid starting an outright war. The SP rose on the massive interest to a staggering 1.20c, settling at 1.25c for the winning bid buyout price.

...just saying

->

Remember, this was only a dream. But, dreams do (sometimes) come true.

For entertainment purposes only. Don't take my ramblings as anything more than ramblings. It's certainly not advice nor a recommendation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.005(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $435.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 30.5¢ 28.5¢ $469.8K 1.579M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 297652 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 7500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.