AJX 9.09% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

There are indeed many announcements from the past we could...

1. 307 Posts.
    There are indeed many announcements from the past we could question Dirk about and many want promises/ assurances made without then ever being realised. The many grips ( real or perceived ) posted in the past few weeks certainly mention many.

I'm not sure that exploring this past with Dirk would be helpful in assessing the likely future unless Dirk confident he can deliver. Spending an hour talking about broken promises that Dirk never made would be a waste of everybody's time. (However some recent posts suggests there are some who seem to take pleasure in lamenting the past do however seem to enjoy this self torture it seems. They certainly like to post about how unhappy they are. Some even own stock!!)

If GR attends the webinar (which I hope he doesn't) then raising a few broken promises might serve to underline that SH have had enough of this style of communication. If it's Dirk and Dr Bob ( which I'd be please about) I'd like to hear more about much more recent company performance, current signed contracts that will deliver continued growth and their expectations for the current quarter.

Lumpy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $18.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $2.259K 207.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 167949 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 80180 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.