BHP 0.58% $41.02 bhp group limited

just shorted more, page-46

1. 1,524 Posts.
    re: dumping under the 200 day ma also oniongrove77

dont be offended by peoples call of the direction of the sp

its obviously going down and has been for months

how can anyone say its going any other way the only question is how far ?

i think the reason the big guys buy as the sp goes down
    are
    1.averaging down so there overall buy costs are lower
    this is ok if u neverplan to sell coz we all know that in 20 years bhp will be many multiples of what it is now
    this is never advised for a small player as u never know how far down its gonna go...

2.every time the sp goes down it is a buying opportunity for the guys with bottomless pockets who dont need to feed themselves each week by their earnings the hedge funds love it when the sp of bhp goes down thats the day they buy the most

and the main reason is outlined in YOUR TRADING EDGE magazine

3.they -the funds and banks -dont care about fundamentals or technical analysis ----they only care about what they make at the end of each day-every day is a different day and recorded on a daily basis
    if they make 5 or 10 % over the year they have done a good job...whereas we want to make 5-10 % each week.
    so they have huge capacities for taking losses.

weird hey

so they dont care if it goes up or down they are going to buy - if it goes in the direction they are trading in they keep buying more

this is also the reason traders from banks and funds who go out and start trading their own acounts will often lose all the time.they dont know how to trade with a small amount of money and have to rely on their successes to pay the bills.

i have a friend who was a trader for 20 years at NAB who is now a private trader and has no idea what a stochastic or rsi chart is i asked him about the fundamentals of erg which he had just made a killing on in the last week or so and he has no idea why the sp has gone up so much he said who cares it just went up . and this is a guy who traded millions of dollars every week---who cares why hahahahhhah it just did

hahhaah thats what we have to live with-these fools commanding millions of dollars of power taking our money off us just because they could-and if they lose they still get their pay check at the end of the week...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BHP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.