Just snapped my tooth off, page-26

1. 29,073 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 643
    Noticed on the net , utube u can buy temporary tooth replacement kits for emergencies. Seems quite simple and effective as long as there is atooth left either side,basically transparent beads u drop into very hot water, let them soften , remove them from the water, meld about 10 together and the push into the space where ghe tooth is missing shaping the front with your fingers and squeezing it partially behind the two teeth either side. Take it out drop t in cold water, hardens and goes white and can be clipped back into place.
    Found this today when looking for self scaling options and have just bought a dental scaling set on ebay for $16. A couple of straight forward utubes on this too and going to give it a try.
    Also looked up the latest on regrowing enamel over caries.I know this is possible and did this years ago after seeing a doco on the ABC one Sunday arvo where students in England swilled calcium several times aday turning decay back into enamel.I dont knowwhat the down side of this was and why all evidence of this show has seemingly vanished. Did it myself after buying a bag of calcium without knowing what sort i should be using off an old fashioned chemost in Albert Park. Was very difficult if not impossible to dissolve in water. However soldiered on and gave it a go and wasnt even sure it was working until i next went to the dentist and he was very curious asking how did u reverse that decay, i acted dumb as i thought i could be onto a million dollar idea lol.He questioned me again fairly vigorously on the next visit as well ,again i didnt give anything over. I gave it away because i was concerned about side effects like abnormal bone growth having noticed a new lump that seemed to emerge under a back gum.
    I was also put off by there being no follow up to the BBC show thinking there must be some unwanted side effects.
    Anyway today i found a technique where u crush up or put into ablender organic egg shells because of the high moneral content with banana etc and take as juice . The next thing u do is get some comfrey root and put it thru a blender if fresh or if dried with water and blend it and use it as a mouth swill for 15-20 minutes and spit out.Gave it ago having comfrey in the garden and eggs. Further research put me off the comfrey amid US health warnings of not ingesting it.
    Anyway decided I'll try finely powdering the egg shells ( in a pestle ?)and mix with water possibly coconut oil and give that a go as a mouth wash for a while ?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.