URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

just sneaked back in with enough, page-32

1. SP3
    18,710 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 306
    Bwana,

That 'other bloke' (Michaeal Kiernan) you are referring to, is the ONLY reason why I have invested in URA. If he was not involved, I would not have even looked into URA, let alone invest a quarter of a million dollars.

These days, to succeed in the mining game, you have to be a strategist...demonstrating mining skills alone will not do it for you. Kiernan is arguably the best mining strategist in the game. He is a proven performer (started up Consolidated Minerals from scratch and built the market cap. to $1B).

So far, everything has fallen nicely into place for Uran. According to the latest announcement dated 6 February, they stated that Uran has made major advances towards achieving its goal of becoming a significant uranium producer. THAT IS A BIG CALL!!!

To be a significant uranium producer, you must posses an extensive range of business skills. Hence the reason why we only have 2-3 producers at the moment listed on the ASX. Uran will be the 4th uranium producer this year.

Considering that Kiernan/Hobbs/Uran have been around for only 9 months, this is an outstanding achievement so far.

The market still does not 'get' it. They expect instant results. Things dont just happen like that. When you are dealing with governments there will always be unexpected delays. Even here in Australia things dont work out as planned. For example, if you were to develop a propoerty you could potentially be delayed by planning authorities for months, sometimes even years. Mining is no different.

At this stage, we, as shareholders, need to have faith in Uran. Im sure, in time, everything will fall into place.

I have yet to identify a better emerging mining company with so much potential for growth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.