KAR 4.92% $1.92 karoon energy ltd

just so hard to understand, page-2

1. 4,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 198
    I ,like you hold KAR but have done so for a lot longer,I am disappointed too (SP), but, we do not generate any $$$ in the door. What other co in OZ is trading at our sort of price levels. Without any earnings or even forseeable.
    Maybe once strong movements are visible that will lead us to ponder that production is inevitable and we have great possibilities of growing resources from Production results, we might see the upward reflection we all want in the SP.
    In the back of everyones mind is the notion that this co is worth $20+ , now. But without that earning ability and proof. SP stays at these levels.
    Look at recent and past Ann's, it will be 2016 before we turn slightly positive from production. IMO If you arent prepared to drop them in the bottom drawer for 2 yrs, forget about arguing why the SP is not moving.DYOR. IMO The only other things around are TO & the Brazil action to ignite our S price. This sets up perfect for the BOTS with a long lead time to production allowing them to gradually accumulate over time, to build a wonderful position that as I say in 2-3 years will be reflective of where we are headed. They have a wonderful strategy and KAR is perfect for this . DYOR IMO continue to buy all the way from $7.20 down to $6. If you can find the $$$$

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.92
Change
0.090(4.92%)
Mkt cap ! $1.539B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.86 $1.92 $1.85 $18.66M 9.832M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 11055 $1.91

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.92 144289 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.