BBI 0.00% $3.98 babcock & brown infrastructure group

This maybe considered off topic....but it sure made me feel...

1. 645 Posts.
    This maybe considered off topic....but it sure made me feel better, I have a neice (Alexandra) all of 6.5 years old...she has asked many times what I am looking at when I'm watching the shares and she has come to understand that the Comsec screen on the computer means I am checking to see if I am winning or losing...or as she puts it "happy or grumpy". I recently took a bit of a hit on another stock, in she walks and immidiately notices that Uncle Pete looks a bit grumpy, she overhears me telling her mother about the loss, later she asks "did you lose some money?" I tell her that I did and that it's ok..after a few seconds she hugs me and says " don't worry you can take me to the shop and we can have some ice cream, then we can go to the park cos I know you always have lots of fun pushing me on the swing"
    after I stopped laughing....off we went to the shop for the ice cream and yes we then went to the park, it was just as she had said...I really hadn't thought of the shares for a couple of hours..on the way home Alex says " If you don't get your money from the (PUTER) her word for computer, you can just get me the DSi, and Baby Alive for christmas, you don;t have to get me the other things on my list" now, if you had seen the list she was speaking of then you'd know just how generous she was being. you see..every cloud has a silver linning.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.