ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

just something to consider

1. 647 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Hi guys,

I just thought I will start it fresh. There are a number of things that seems to have been over looked by the down rampers.

1. David C is only acting as a geologist on this 1. He is not acting for NSL but for Aust Ind. NSL have hired their own WELL KNOWN REPUTABLE FIRM to whom they are paying money to indanependantly verify results.

2. AS it stands David C has no share holding in NSL, only after the merger and hence after results have been verified.

3.Aust Ind has raised significant funds from peopole who visited the actual sight with their own teams to c whats there.

4. NSL is not exp[osed in anty way apart form a committement to spen upto 400,000 for 25% right now.

5. NSL have had their own geo's on sight to c whats there and the board of directors has legal representation who have checked out land right issues and have been satisfied with what they found.

Even after the merger I imagine any new stock isuued to AustInd will be under escrow conditions, hence nothing to be gained if no performance.

These are the facts and they are undisputed. The rest is total down ramping from people with their own motives.

DYOR, I hold and look to add on news. My faith is with the NSL board who have acted impecably and diligently in this project.

Good luck to all holders!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.