BOW 0.00% $1.52 bow energy limited

just speculating, page-7

1. tui
    6,074 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1480
    Hi Jake,
    I should not have posted my commment about Gasland on the BOW thread for several reasons namely
    1. BOW is dealing with CSG which in the main does not get involved with hydraulic chemical fraccing.
    2. BOW's permits are not in aquifer areas.

Have a google of "The Gasland movie- what a fraccing shame"
    This guy Fox has got himself into a pickle by not acknowledging that naturally occuring methane has caused problems in aquifers for yonks. In fact there is documented evidence back to 1936 relating to the ignition of methane in drinking water.It is worth having a google.

Anyway it doesn't affect BOW but I am sure some of the Shale players will be relieved to see that Josh Fox has been exposed. In fact he is trying to get the 1936 evidence banned from the media. You have to laugh.

I am pleased to see a lot more activity in the Aussie CSG sector. We just have to sit back and relax. BOW's energy value is improving all the time and sooner or later BOW will realise its true value. Apart from the odd Krudd blue, Australia will become even more recognised as a stable LNG supplier.

In the meantime stock up your larder with essential provisions because the Middle East is in TurmOIL. If Saudi explodes then your local supermarket will be out of stock inside a month...and Aussie oil/gas stocks will go ballistic. I hope it doesn't happen but it has been simmering for years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.