MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

just spoke again with carie

1. 517 Posts.
    Not sure if it's Carie or Caaaarie or Currie - but the phonetics of her name is like this

Car E

That's CAR (as in the thing you drive) with the letter E on the end as you would pronounce the letter.

As in Car E. that is who answers the phone.

Just spoke with her, and she said that her socks have already been blown off, she's lost her hat already, and they have tied down anything portable at the office for fear of losing it.

and on a more serious note she once again advised me that she couldn't tell me any price sensitive information, i tried, i even offered to slip her $10 via paypal for any information she could provide but she declined.

She advised that she was expecting the update this afternoon but that seeing as it was already late it might not be till tomorrow.

On a more promising note, however, when i called up about the pending update on WEDNESDAY< i was told that if it's a 'same old, same old - nothing new really' update that it would almost definitely come out THURSDAY, but that if there was something a little more 'meaty' in the update, it would PROBABLY come out FRIDAY - OMG ahaahahahhahahahahah this thing is gonna fly - i've just handcuffed myself to the guard rail of my office so i will still be here when it's all over...

OMG...

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.