MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

just spoke again with carie, page-4

1. 517 Posts.
    ENTERTAINMENT?
    don't insult me - i'm not here to entertain you i'm here to get the SP up - and so far i've done a pretty good job of that - as in a 6% GREEN good job of that! DAMN STRAIGHT!

I don't see anyone else doing as hard work as i am. Lets see what i've put into this recently.

1. Nobody has clicked refresh more times and at more frequent intervals on COMSEC than i have.

2. Nobody has clicked refresh more times and at more frequent intervals on HOTCOPPER MEO forum than i have.

3. NOBODY else has arranged a covert black opps mission to BLACKWOOD to fool the market into thinking they struck gas by depositing 15,000 2/77 swapNgo bottles.

4. Nobody else has called up CAR E more times than i have or at more frequent intervals.

5. Nobody else has masking taped their hat to their head in apprehension of all of the commotion this stock is going to create.

6. probably NOBODY else has handcuffed themselves to the guard rail of their office so as not to be swept away by the storm that will be a corollary of the commotion created by this commotion as referred to in point 5 above.

7. NOBODY else is as committed to this stock as i am (excpept perhaps TOLLHURST which now rate this share at $1,400.00 per share.

IMHO but DYOR i am the reason this stock is still alive and well today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.