WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Roocus has some valid points, we all do need to think logically...

1. 76 Posts.
    Roocus has some valid points, we all do need to think logically and realistically about the stock. The idea of 1.50 is a long long way off if at all.
    If you get too emotionally attached to the stock, it gets hard to dump it when an obvious negative comes. Make no mistake, that is a possibility here. IMO - All be it much less Likly than a positive outcome, it could still happen.

From my perspective, if 3m accept thx technology, then here are a few obvious applications that if even 1% of the market is captured for each will be massive profit. Most of these are
    billion dollar markets, the no needle alone in some wins wins, regardless of being better at delivery.
    1. Insulin
    2. Cortisone
    3. Cold and flu medication - no tablet means better timed and accuarte delivery over a day.
    4. vaccines - DIY at home... Could be the biggest product.
    5. Pharmapsyhcological - alheimers, depression, etc
    6. HRT - no not the racing team :) uless they like like another form of "speed"
    8. Cold and flu medication - instead of oral pill 3 times a day, wear a patch which does that all Customised for you. - lower market share possibility
    9. Pain killers - hospital grade better controlled release, no needle risks
    10. Most serious illnes drugs - cancer, aids, heart disease, organ transplants.... Huge list. slow Continous delivery of the drug, real time moitored and configurable delivery schedule patch for doctors on the patients remotly.

Any Product with the above abilities has capacity to reduce waiting times, lower hospital bed occupation and costs. To me the 10x reported effectiveness is not as Important ad the ability to put large molecule drugs through the skin. That is the breakthrough. If it can just do that - which has been a bit of the "holy Grail" in this industry forever, then it's a whole new world of drug delivery.

The independant test say so far it can. But from 3m's perspective the point is valid, it still has to show final proof of concept. forgetting about effectivness can it do it for all drugs that 3m want it for?, can it control it well as indicated, can it be manufactured as easily ad suggested, etc, etc.... there's a lot of small Verifaction and triple checking questions that need answer to gauge the whole picture. 3m certainly will be treating the product with contempt untill it proves itself in all aspects, and That's what they are doing now, trying to answer the final questions remaining before it decieds.

We should take a similar approach and be catiously optimistic. After all this could a very significant breakthrough with staggering billion dollar rev streams. Given the breaktrough and implications, Everyone involved just wants to be sure this real and not fantasy. With that temptation, If obj have in any way false-if-fied there product, or testing was cheated, etc, etc... I will be brushing up on my combat skills I tell you now lol

Apologies for the spelling and grammar. Phones arnt the best for this:)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.