SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Just spoke to Meir again., page-175

1. 2,664 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 234

SAS people sorry for my last post was lost in overload, not feeling present. I will try to correct that disgrace with this please forgive me, I'm so distraught about all of the suffering duress and uncertainty pressure with us presently.

Want to reach out with a little covid 19 poem I wrote, sending hope and caring to you & family, friends
    We believe, become inspired & act.

In life wild fire creates evacuation, heat, exhaustion, devestation then renewal.

Disease, brings us together, afraid of despair, we triumph in the wake of loneliness our hearts fear, dividing our paths.

Curiosity motivates our revival. We make fun, feel joy, live for the moment.

Together, we are strong, courageous, courageous enough to stave off a remote disdain of fearing the unknown.
    Being Isolated, forgotten.

Anxiety wrestling away our centerdness and happy spaces when we least expect it to rear up against us.

We triumph with inner peace.

Great potential beakons us.

Brilliant sun, warmth in our souls, bring us together.

Darkness, do not shatter an open mind, full heart by casting a shadow of indifference on our soul.

Let us be happy in our moments of change, difficulty, individuality.

We have hope a brighter sustainable future emerges from the appearance of bad events to bring about a life force of strength, unity, love, compassion, wellness, and understanding.

Peace bear's.
    We care.
    Kind thoughts to you.

Lets Positively embrace our problems, adjust our values, rethink our direction.
    Healing is happening, beautiful amazing hope bring us into the light

All the best
    Red

Last edited by RedwitchII: 02/04/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.