SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Just spoke to Meir..., page-2

1. 2,022 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 713
    1) I do not think they are eligible for any more R&D grants as they have received all grants eligible from the UK. I don't know how much they'll get from Poland but they've been talking about this for what seems like a year now. In either case they're currently budgeting for launching only 4 based on the prospectus
    2) I doubt there is no CDR - having read through public info available for other GS customers, all of them have CDR attached.
    3) I find it hard to believe that SAS are doing things other people havent done before.. IOT and M2M isn't new and there are MANY other players out there.. not to mention other traditional satellite companies. I think he is overstating the worth of their "IP", which by the way the auditor's think is overvalued also.
    4) 3 Diamond story keeps changing - first it was revenue generating. Then it was demonstrations. Now it is a learning platform as well as demonstrations. What a joke. Just admit that you released a MISLEADING ANNOUNCEMENT and own up to that fact.
    5) I think before anyone puts in money in to this Company they should wait to hear how much the director are putting in first.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.