SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Just spoke to Meir..., page-74

1. 2,446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 447
    could someone , give me some idea, of where they expect to get 15 million from ?
    surely in this day and age with information at the press of a button , anyone thinking of investing would have a look at their Form Guide ,SAS and know straight away that they would be backing a looser ,,
    all these billions out there for the taking . but the board and their hangerons cant find 15 million unbelievable , if its so good why do they even want share holders ?
    but i guess deep down , they know from experience that these billions will never be collected by them ,,
    our proof is the diamonds they dont work as intended , because if they did , he would be showing the world the revenue ,
    remember all the positive announcements just after the launch ,, then when asked about where the revenue was , came up the the crap they only for demonstration , demonstrating to who ? after 2 1/2 years , wouldnt it make more sense to demonstrate they are capable of generating , MONEY some times called revenue ,
    there has not been one positive announcement in over 18 months now , just crap, then more crap , and two failed CR's soon to be three ,

this mob is akin to dole bludgers , living off others hard earned cash , no one knows what they do , do they even go to work ? or just work on their next CR (Scam )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.