BMN 1.27% $3.12 bannerman energy ltd

Chris:"SDG(Kennas)..fundamentals have done very well for me..but...

1. 447 Posts.
    Chris:

"SDG(Kennas)..fundamentals have done very well for me..but BMN has gone against the tide. Its a puzzle. Definately does show that technical trading also works. You would avoid a fall such as the one BMN is experiencing..usually by now based on the fundamentals she would of bounced and never got down this low."

I have a great appreciation for funadamentals, and your research and analysis has been great, although at times a little optomistic, but perhaps that's just my glass half full approach.

Putting all of the eggs into one basket is another matter, and it's a problem some invesors have had over the past year or so. Looking for the next FMG type of attitude..

Not saying you went down that path, but it seems a few others did, and may be paying for it.

Having said that:

Who's to say that the market, and commods, have not hit a bottom and the only way is up?

Maybe the one or two big sellers of BMN have cleared their holdings, and those panic selling (like me) have then finished also?

Maybe there's some dramatic shift in the U market and prices leap for some reason.

Maybe tomorrow Savanna pull their motion?

Perhaps, in the end, the fundamentals shine through, and this goes to fair value all things being equal?

Will be interesting to see how things develop whatever the case.

I'm feeling for those that got into this market late and didn't know how to take profits...

SDG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.12
Change
-0.040(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $548.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.17 $3.21 $3.08 $1.621M 516.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 191 $3.12

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.17 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.