MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

just spoke to peter

1. 997 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    I just rang and Peter picked up the phone, I was a bit suprised that it went straight to him but there you go...at first he was a bit defensive but by the end of the conversation was a little more pleasant...

To be honest I didn't get a great deal out of him...I expressed my disappointment and frustration at the current sp hammering...the lack of announcements from the company...the drawn out sale process...the issue of Directors options and the re-financing issue...

His response was basically that they couldn't announcement any old thing just to keep shareholders happy, only important information would be released...He believes the falling sp has a little to do with End of Financial Year...On the issue of the sale he expressed that it is a large and complex matter that takes time and not a quick deal that some shareholders imagined...He said there was no point in announcing that X amount of interest parties are considering the opportunity which inturn may then deter the others...On the issue of Directors options and the re-finacing he said that an announcement has be made to Market before next Wednesday (1st July) but would not elaborate on the possible outcome...

All in all my confidence has not been completely restored but he is in NO doubt that there are many unhappy shareholders out there...I hope this helps a little guys

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.