1. 1,134 Posts.
    G'day Folks

My Thoughts ATM on SDL

Call me a conspiracy nut but i have a few creepy feelings

1st i am a long term holder and i also trade sdl

holding the smallest holding in years atm

i like the SDL story

But

2nd I remember the old directors tried to sell us off cheep or what i considered cheep

3rd also the Chinese played with Twiggy (from FMG) and he is still explaining that one to the courts

I dont care what anyone says i was a holder then and i hold now and i remember the Twiggy scenario e.g. how it played out, not how the media and retard gov played it out

as a matter of fact since then i only watch the news now to see what they are spinning, I think its all lies, everything they say, for some reason we have belief in the media when the facts left them long ago and the concentrated ownership is a threat to our nation

I like how the media knock the internet and how the internet is not true, but from what i see the mass media is Spin, Fully Spin

We just need SDL to prove up and negotiate, now when i say negotiate i mean its like selling a house: where you want to sell badly but you dont just take the 1st offer unless its what you expect or better.

A good buyer can tell, i sold a few properties private with no agent and a smart buyer will push it to see your reaction, e.g. they might ask if some personal item ( e.g. a bed or weights or anything) comes with the house, if you hesitate and consider it they know you are desperate to sell, If you scoff they know you are in no hurry, also the deposit if its low show them the door fast and they offer the 10%

You just say is that your best offer and let them sweat it as the right buyer will come along, not at the start but they will turn up and cough up

4th What i want is a chart also

to me it looks like bottom BUT we all know what happens when you pick bottom so i rather see THE News mate before i put a motza on it, but having said that i want to accumulate some asap or at best price ;-)

so i have 1 lot held long
    i trade 5 x that
    and want to get a % of what i trade asap or at best price

my concern is last few days of SDL trading and if Greece defaults again ( i say again as a restructure is a default)

thoughts on iron trend and price for next 3 or 4 years also to be considered

Trend is your friend and the iron ore trend isn't looking so hot these days or am i missing something?

FMG and now MMX look like they have been played by the Chinese to me

I have concerns about our Gov selling our power and closing the parliament, i mean we where shafted hard me thinks

Read below in the morning and night, you will feel it mate, try it for just one day

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.