PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

YouSaidIn response to what you said: (your comments in blue)-...

1. 3,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    YouSaid

In response to what you said: (your comments in blue)

- Always remember one thing , MD's who look at retailers as a source of sp growth, are fighting a losing battle.

How so? and Why so? I think you will need to elaborate a bit if you are to be taken seriously. The very successful companies that I am aware of have loyal, knowledgeable and supportive share holders on their registers, and are led by management teams who have significant holdings in their company and are prepared to invest their own funds as well.

- Look at your beloved cvi, ady, plv

You have made a big error with the first two, as neither are companies I follow. And while I am not in love with PLV, or with any stock for that matter, I do think it is becoming seriously undervalued at current levels.

- two weeks ago the chines couldn't get enough of plv,

I am not sure that statement is true either. I think they were doing Due Diligence, and as far as I can tell, they may be continuing to do just that, even though the company's time line that it set itself has expired.

- now they not interested.

Again we have only your word to go on as far as the interest of the Chinese is concerned, and I suspect that in the eyes of many here, your word is becoming 'worth less' with each post you provide.

- you see people get burnt over and over again , but never seem to learn

Hmmm....Over optimistic traders might have been burnt in recent times, but non holders like you, or for that matter ME, haven't been burnt, and I feel sure that over time, investors won't have been burnt either.

- He wont even be able to get logistical support onto the island

I suspect that your comment about logistical support is a blatant lie. Can you actually back that statement up?

- let alone mine it

Yet another unfounded lie IMHO. Tell me, why exactly won't they mine it?

- DYOR

I couldn't agree more! It is good that you got one thing right.

Everyone should do their own Research and Due Diligence and not take notice of misinformation dribbled on to internet forums by anonymous posters including noiprocs! But more importantly, they should avoid unsubstantiated nonsense such as you provide.

Cheers
    Nev

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.