ZRL 0.00% 3.7¢ zambezi resources limited

Runitup - if you have everything on this PLEASE PLEASE make sure...

1. 15,344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 687
    Runitup - if you have everything on this PLEASE PLEASE make sure you have a stop loss this worried me last night when I read it

its probably the worst thing you can do on an "investment" level to put all your eggs in one basket - you saw yesterday this was played and it will probably happen again the other way

Lucky you are in safe waters as such now but you need to be very careful you dont take this windfall if it happens and then repeat it again with a sense of euphoria as stocks get manipulated BIG TIME look at LEG VOR etc- the big brokers read all this stuff Im pretty sure and they dont mind a bit of fear and a game

From memory you are pretty new to the market and we have all been there takes a lot of experience to play with the big boys on these penny stocks

However does look good it looks a bit early LEG VOR to me as such with the holding down and with the accumultation BUT but be ready to hit the sell button and if price moves up move ur stop with it or your going to see a lot of 0's go to very few go to early AVB threads aas first thing that comes to mind and you will see a god example (again nothing against AVB) :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZRL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.